Reflective Essay
This course provided me with an
understanding of the power and influence of sport and leisure in modern
society, in this course from my own perspective, I had so many things and
learned so many things, back before this course I have never thought or even
guessed the evolution of sport and leisure in the twentieth century which to me
was an unclear or a vivid information that I had, if it were not for this course,
I would have never been able to describe the issues that affect participation in
both sport and leisure, thanks to this course I have learned how to describe
the role sport and leisure has to play in a contemporary post-modern society,
and I have learned that copying anything done by another student and submitting
it as my own is considered cheating, and not mention using the work of someone
else, or changing some words and keeping the same structure and the same
meaning without noting the source(s), and submitting it as your own work is
considered a plagiarism, and I have learned to push myself to my limit even for
a 5% homework or quiz because no matter how much I want to avoid the truth
always prevails and the truth is that no matter how small the amount of grades
they put in a quiz or presentation I have to do my best in everything they give
to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment